Add text to your PowerPoint slide (e.g., bullets, sentences, paragraphs).
Click on Insert Graphic in the ribbon, and add the best graphic for each keyword or keyphrase.
Combine graphics and your text to visually explain anything. Learn to turn words into visuals.
“I absolutely LOVE Build-a-Graphic!”
Joe Tedesco, Maryland Cyber Investment Partners
The easy-to-use Build-a-Graphic software is a PowerPoint add-in (for PC with PowerPoint 2010 or newer). It automatically recommends the best graphics to represent keywords and keyphrases. Customize the keywords and keyphrases to meet your specific needs. As you make new graphics, add them to your Build-a-Graphic library. Use it anywhere! Once installed, Build-a-Graphic does not need an Internet connection to operate.
You get thousands of professional, 100% editable PowerPoint graphics including infographics, icons, isometric graphics, puzzles, gears and much more. New graphic libraries are being added all the time. Download sample graphics here. More examples are shown below…
All graphics are vector, which means they are easy to edit, animate, print and display well, are infinitely scalable, and have very low file sizes. Ungroup and manipulate or quickly change colors, styles, fonts, and text using standard PowerPoint functions.
“I LOVE this tool! Instead of spending hours to achieve a mediocre result, I was able to make a professional looking graphic in 15 minutes!”
Janneke Orriens, Strategic Proposals, Netherlands
Subscription pricing is $99 a year/user. PC only. Subscriptions automatically renew annually because new graphics are added over time. Cancel anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Price breaks begin at ten users and a corporate license is the best value. Click the button below to buy now or contact us for pricing on ten or more licenses or corporate licensing.
- Build-a-Graphic makes royalty-free graphics. Use your new graphics in all of your materials (e.g., presentations, proposals, infographics, marketing materials, training, thesis papers).
- Graphics you make are meant to be shared once they are made proprietary. Meaning, once you add the graphics to your content or add your content to the graphics, they can be shared.
- Each user (or user group) requires a unique license. A user group may share one user group license. (When purchasing a quantity of two or more, a user group license defining the number of users for that group is sent.)
- Subscriptions automatically renew annually. Cancel anytime by emailing email@example.com.
- Use the graphics you make with Build-a-Graphic forever—even if you cancel your subscription.
Please click here for a more detailed description of the rights of use.
Todd Harrod, Vice President, Federal-Civilian & Defense Programs at InTec, LLC